JKH 0.887 CAW

Firing Weaponry From Infinity and Beyond

JKH 0.887 CAW

Postby dariusjr98 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 pm

The JKH Industries Coil Assault Weapon is a coil gun featured in the iOS and PC game SAS: Zombie Assault 3. This would make a really cool BrickArms coil gun.

Yes, yes I know this is a suggestion of a 2D weapon, which I found out in my Raze 2 Rocket Launcher suggestion that not too many people are fond of suggestions like that, but I think this has a lot of potential to be a BrickArm, and I'm pretty sure Mr. Chapman will decide what the 3D model will look like.

Well, I'm ready for the criticism...
My MOCpage
"Defenders of the Helghast Dream, NOW IS OUR TIME!"
—Scolar Visari
dariusjr98
Battle Veteran

Re: JKH 0.887 CAW

Postby Kalenfu » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:56 pm

I do play this game and I don't really like the weapon too much. However I think it would be cool to see made. The only problem may be the blue sections.
Kalenfu
Private First Class

Postby dariusjr98 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Kalenfu wrote:I do play this game and I don't really like the weapon too much. However I think it would be cool to see made. The only problem may be the blue sections.

The blue sections? Not a problem, really. Maybe the inside can be hollow, so you can fit a trans blue lightsaber blade into it.
My MOCpage
"Defenders of the Helghast Dream, NOW IS OUR TIME!"
—Scolar Visari
dariusjr98
Battle Veteran

Postby Kalenfu » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:52 pm

dariusjr98 wrote:
Kalenfu wrote:I do play this game and I don't really like the weapon too much. However I think it would be cool to see made. The only problem may be the blue sections.

The blue sections? Not a problem, really. Maybe the inside can be hollow, so you can fit a trans blue lightsaber blade into it.

That is very good idea.
Kalenfu
Private First Class

Postby bushninja » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:40 am

From what I can see, it might be too big for a minifigure in reference-accurate size, a little like the Spartan Laser, but without anything behind the grip. Anyway, if it's possible for the fig to hold, it's not my favorite weapon, but I would still buy a couple.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement.
-Winston S. Churchill, late Prime Minister of Britain
bushninja
Elite Commando

Postby Isaac25 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:32 am

I play the game as well and I agree that a sniper that fires lasers is very interesting
Isaac25
Private First Class

Return to Scifi Weapon Suggestions